Tweet!

Monday, November 17, 2008

what?

Christmas is coming & yet i dont know what or where will i be. its a holiday which i spend like other normal public holidays while the other christians & catholics celebrate their X'mas .... .....

i pray that i will pass my Final Theory Test :\

Many things are going through my head right now and its going to burst. When is my turn to drive? I am still far away from passing my Traffic Police test. & much worst is that my mother took 8 times just to pass her driving. but those times were cheap so its pretty alright to fail. If im not wrong the TP test would cost be 120$. fail? my a/c would deduct another 120$ for the next TP.

Oh my god.
i do not wish for the pain in my wound. it hurts to feel the ache all day long in school. i wish i werent i woman so i will not suffer. ive lost weight, was it due to the excessive blood lost or issit just me who just was too stress that i lost weight?

19 comments:

Jo said...

Oh man Jer don't be sad k so poor thing but when mine comes I'll scream twice as much as you do cause it's so effing painful. Yeah will lose weight due to excessive blood loss... But nonetheless your CATS was great today and I loved it especially much because of the Bikini one... :P Don't worry k you won't fail, study hard for it! Really really hard...

Anonymous said...

(Jolene)
Thanks love, haha our CATS were pretty fun today. All participated, which was like 'phew'. imagine if we had such a quiet class. no fun no fun! You are seriously drity minded jo. Stripping of bikinis in your dream land which you brought into reality for 'not being able to pay attention in class' no wonder your group got voted the best. And free lollipops too! I hope i wont fail again this time!

Tan Eng Hui said...

Don't sad ! cheer up! smile :D like to see you smile more! hehe , and do take care of yourself kay?

Anonymous said...

(enghui)
of course i will take care of myself. anyway thanks for your concern too! appreciate it. Smilling too much also not good you know. later die from laughing!

J said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GIRLSSSSSS ARGH I BUAY TAHAN ALREADY

Anonymous said...

(jocelyn)
hahaha me too. we dont know how long nvr see each other already. A month. issit issit?

John said...

READ YOUR BOOK!!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

i ask you to smile :) not ask you to laugh :D haha! and laughing won't kill? even it does i don't think it's that easy also.

Anonymous said...

(John)
YES FATHER.

(Enghui)
smile, later mouth ache. worst.

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD. JER. WE. NEEED. SHOPPING. BADLY.

Anonymous said...

(Jolene)
HA.HA.HA.HA. SURE. TOTALLY. FINE.WITH.IT! I.NEED.SHOPPING.TOO!

J said...

ME.ALSO.I.NEED.SHOPPING.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HEEEE

Anonymous said...

(Jocelyn)
.___________________. SIAO.CHA.BO.

Sam said...

ME THREEEEE! WO YE YAO GO SHOPPPING THREE! HEHEHEHHEHE

Anonymous said...

(Sam)
OMGGGGGGGG. ANOTHER SIAO GI NA!

Tan Eng Hui said...

DC queen. haha!
can i join in? me four :x haha!
no la , kidding, i need to save money . :D

Anonymous said...

(enghui)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. dont be one siao da bo! yea lah you like no savings one can!how can!wahlau i like your ZARA JEANS! AND YOUR THAT SHIRT WITH WORDS ONE. or that ripcurl shirt! DAMN NICE. too bad im not a guy! :/ i cfm train to be more muscular then you.

Sam said...

HEY SEXY! YOU GOT TRIED ON THE UK SHIRT ALREADY? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

(Sam)
HEY BLACK ONE, havent try yet lols! what about you?